This section includes useful information and helpful resources for stroke patients, their families and caregivers from the Brain Attack Coalition members.
The BAC primarily serves medical professionals, but most of our members offer extensive information for the public.
- American Academy of Neurology – www.aan.com
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons – www.neurosurgerytoday.org
- American Stroke Association, a Division of American Heart Association –
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – www.cdc.gov/cvh
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke – www.ninds.nih.gov/health_and_medical/disorders/ stroke.htm
- National Stroke Association – 126.96.36.199/NationalStroke/AboutUs/default.htm
- University of Maryland Brain Attack Center – www.mbac.umm.edu/#About
- University of Maryland Medical School – medschool.umaryland.edu/stroke