Tadalafil is a temporary reliever drug prescribed for treating erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation, benign prostatic hyperplasia and pulmonary arterial hypertension in men. The drug has two premium brand names – Cialis and Adcirca.
Erectile dysfunction, abbreviated as ED, is a common sexual disorder when men folks are unable to achieve stronger and longer erection for pleasurable physical intercourse. The menace can ruin the stability of life at any age. Several reasons have been accounted for triggering the condition such as depression, lifestyle changes, stress, blood pressure, obesity, Parkinson’s disease and neurological problems. Cashing in on the situation, habits like smoking and drinking makes the condition even more pathetic. Tadalafil is a gifted medication which improves the functioning of penis and makes it erect by widening the constricted arteries and enhancing blood flow in the reproductive area of men.
Prostate Enlargement is no less severe than erectile dysfunction. Medically known as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, long form for BPH, is a medical condition when bladder walls becomes weak and cannot flush out the urine completely from the body. The disease results in several urination problems such as painful or inflammatory urination, dribbling, weak stream, urination inconsistency and hesitation. Tadalafil is known to treat both erectile dysfunction and BPH in patients.
Tadalafil – Drug facts
Tadalafil is widely-known drug employed for treating Erectile Dysfunction and Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. Erectile dysfunction is a serious sexual disorder, commonly known as male impotence, marked by inability to get and keep an erection suitable for sexual intercourse. Tadalafil treats abnormal functioning of penis by blocking the action of Phosphodiesterace-5 (PDE5) enzyme, accelerating the flow of blood in the region and giving stiffer erection.
Impotence apart, the medication is also indicated for the treatment of enlarged prostate, medically known as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). It is a medical condition characterized by painful and burning urination, change in the urinating frequency and urgency and other urination issues such as dribbling and hesitation in men.
Another brand name of Tadalafil known as Adcirca is indicated for the treatment of symptoms of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. It is important for patients to know that Tadalafil offers a temporary relief from the problem of erectile dysfunction and does not cure impotency completely. Notably, Tadalafil will deliver expected results in response to sexual stimulation. It means that a patient needs to be sexually excited for attaining a perfect erection while on Tadalafil. The medication alone cannot work properly.
Tadalafil will neither boost sexual desire, nor will it protect patients from sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as HIV. Consult your doctor for knowing the best measures to reduce the risks of STDs.
How Tadalafil cures impotency?
Tadalafil is a Phosphodiesterace-5 (PDE5) inhibitor that offers hard erection to men by enhancing the flow of blood in the penile region. Penis achieves erection when it gets completely filled with blood. When a man gets sexually excited, the penile vessels expands allowing more blood to flow into the region and simultaneously narrows those blood vessels which takes blood outside. As a result, there is more blood influx and less blood outflow. Sexual stimulation leads to the production of Nitric Oxide which converts GMP already present in the blood vessels) to cGMP (Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate). This cGMP is primarily responsible for widening of penile arteries.
Release of Phosphodiesterace-5 (PDE5) enzyme leads to the collapse of cGMP which hampers adequate blood flow in men’s reproductive organ. By blocking the action of Phosphodiesterace-5 (PDE5) enzyme, it promotes the formation of cGMP which ultimately improves blood flow in the region and gives harder and prolonged erection.
Tadalafil jacks up the flow of blood in two main muscle streams – Corpus Cavernosum and Corpora Spongiosum.
What is important to know about tadalafil?
- Tadalafil must not be consumed by children younger than 18 years of age.
- Avoid using Tadalafil if you are allergic to the medication or already using another ED medication such as Sildenafil Citrate and Vardenafil.
- Tadalafil is unfit for consumption if you are on nitrites or organic nitrates for heart issues and chest pain. Some recreational drugs, also known as poppers, contain nitrate as their main ingredient. Consumption of Tadalafil with Nitrate can result in serious Hypotension or low blood pressure that can lead to grave consequences.
- Tadalafil is contraindicated under certain medical conditions such as renal injury, penis deformation, stomach ulcers, recent heart stroke, heart rhythm disorder, high/low blood pressure, high cholesterol level, any liver or kidney disorder and heart enlargement.
- Tadalafil is approved by FDA for Pregnancy Category B which means it is not known that whether the medication causes adverse effects on fetus or not. However, it is important to consult your doctor in case you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding a baby.
- It is not safe to consume grapefruit or grapefruit juice with Tadalafil as it may draw unpleasant side effects.
- Alcohol consumption with Tadalafil can aggravate the impacts of side effects. In case you are addicted to alcohol, do not use Tadalafil. Talk to your doctor for knowing the harmful effects of the drug when used with alcohol.
What is the dosage of tadalafil?
Tadalafil is an orally administered drug available in dose preparations of 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg and 20 mg. The beginner’s dosage is 5 mg to be taken once in a day before anticipated sex episode. However, the dose strength can be increased to 10 and 20 mg according to the medical condition, age and response to the remedy. It is unsafe to use Tadalafil more than the prescribed quantity.
Tadalafiltablet is administered once in 24 hours with or without food orally through water. Consume it with light meals in order to prevent stomach upset. Do not crush, chew or break the tab. Use it 30-60 minutesbefore your planned sexual intercourse. The effect of medication remains till 36-48 hours.
The recommended dose of Tadalafil for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia is 5 mg to be taken once same time each day. However, talk to your doctor for knowing the best Tadalafil dose.
A patient is unlikely to miss a dose of Tadalafil if he is taking the medication for erectile dysfunction as the drug is consumed when you are willing to get engaged in sexual encounter. In case Tadalafilis taken for BPH or pulmonary arterial hypertension, take the missed dose when you remember it.Do not take the medication when it is the time of your next intake.
What are the side-effects of tadalafil?
Commonly occurring side effects of Tadalafil are headache, hot flushes, nasal stuffiness, sinus pain, weakness, nausea, vomiting, upset stomach and muscle cramps. Some serious ones are light headedness, severe dizziness, breathing difficulties, vision troubles, hearing problems, breath shortness, seizures, chest pain, unusual sweating, irregular heartbeat, tingling and Priapism which means erection longer than the recommended duration.
Strive for medical help instantly if your symptoms get worse.
Buying information of tadalafil medication
Buying Tadalafil online becomes easy when a detailed review is provided to the customers to understand the benefits and precautions. Digital drug stores such as 4rx and xlpharmacy provide elaborated reviews of all tadalafil products.
Adcirca, another branded offshoot drug of Tadalafil, is meant for the treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. In the said medical condition, pulmonary arteries carrying blood into the heart gets narrowed creating an intense pressure on heart. Tadalafil is known to offer huge respite to PAH patients by opening the blood vessels and ensuring smooth blood circulation into the region.
Tadalafil – How it treats erectile dysfunction and why it is called weekend pill?
Tadalafil treats erectile dysfunction by blocking the action of Phosphodiesterace-5 (PDE5) enzyme in the body. The medication encourages the release of chemical ‘Nitric Oxide’, which is naturally produced in male body when sexual stimulation occurs. The release of nitric oxide converts GMP to Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate or cGMP in blood vessels. This conversion results in dilation of narrowed arteries resulting in augmented blood flow in penile region. An increase in blood flow is marked by harder, rougher and long-lasting erection for enjoying the conjugal bliss. It has earned the name of ‘Weekend Pill’ because once consumed, Tadalafil remains in the system for almost 36-48 hours, which means a successful erection can be achieved anytime during this period.
Tadalafil – what’s important?
- Tadalafil must not be consumed more than once in 24 hours.
- Tadalafil does not increase libido i.e. sexual desire.
- Do not use Tadalafil if you are allergic to the medication.
- The medication cannot cure erectile dysfunction completely. It is just a temporary solution. By using the drug, you can attain potency for a short period of time.
- Tadalafil will work best when a man is already sexually aroused.
- The said drug is not recommended of Children who are younger than 18 years of age. Seek medical advice.
- FDA has Okayed Tadalafil for Pregnancy Category B. However, avoid using Tadalafil in case of pregnancy and breastfeeding without doctor’s recommendation.
- In case you are suffering from liver or kidney damage, renal injury, heart issues, heart enlargement, retinal issues or any other medical condition, do not use Tadalafil without medical consultation.
- Tadalafil will not prevent the transmission of sexual diseases like HIV and Gonorrhea. It is not prescribed for curing the STDs or sexually transmitted diseases.
- Tadalafil is not suitable for use if you have had suffered from Priapism i.e. painful erection exceeding the normal hours.
- Avoid Tadalafil if you are having deformed penis shape.
- Tadalafil should not be consumed with any other ED medications.
Tadalafil is available in dosage strengths of 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg and 20mg. It is best to consult a professional for knowing the best dosage as it varies from patient to patient depending upon the efficacy and tolerability. The safe indicated dosage is 10 mg to be taken once in a day for erectile dysfunction, orally with or without food. The dosage can be extended to 20 mg and reduced to 5 mg according to the acceptance of medication by the body. Do not exceed 40 mg dose in 48 hours. Consume Tadalafil without breaking, chewing or crushing the tablet. Tadalafil must be used with water orally 30 minutes before your intended physical encounter. The effect remains for 24-36 hours. For BPH, the recommended dosage is 5 mg to be taken same time every day. The same dosage amount should be taken by patients suffering from both erectile dysfunction and benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Tadalafil Side Effects
Known side-effects of Tadalafil are dizziness, chest pain, muscle pain, sinus pain, cold-like symptoms, extreme weakness, breath shortness, unusual sweating, irregular heartbeat, breathing difficulties, vision troubles, hearing problems seizures, headache, nausea, light headedness, tingling and Priapism (erection longer than the recommended duration).
Buying information of tadalafil tablets
Avail the benefits of discounted coupons on Tadalafil purchase from online branded pharmacies and save up to 70%. On the first purchase, you receive a coupon from online stores for the next purchase offering a cost cutting of 70%. We lead customers to buy Cipla made product Tadalafil in best price from trustworthy stores. The medication can be purchased with or without prescription. You cannot receive such benefits from any conventional medical store. Read Cialis Review, Cialis Super Active Review, Cialis soft tabs review, Tadalafil Review, Cialis Jelly review and Apcalis Jelly Pack review before purchase on authorized online medication portals. Highly trained professionals are available 24*7 for answering your queries regarding any ED drug in order to ensure maximum benefits to you. Digital pharmacies offer commendable customer service and employ advanced machines and tools for delivering orders in less span of time. Internet pharmacies do not deal in counterfeit medications and guarantee a protective cover to you and your family by providing authenticated medications. Such digital stores procure their goods from manufacturers having high goodwill and provide life-saving drugs at descent prices. They ensure that qualitative medical care falls into everyone’s budget and do not blow a hole in anyone’s pocket.