Meds.wiki is fast becoming an industry leader in the provision of up-to-date medical information and products. Medical professionals, patients and the general public today rely on meds.wiki as their trusted partner in the medical information front.
Why not turn this traffic around to your advantage? The world is waiting for the unveiling of your product or service.
A modern user experience site with constant flow of traffic is what you need for the visibility of your products or services. Meds.wiki website offers a lot of value, enough to keep users coming. Besides information, our dedicated editorial team regularly publishes the latest medical news, opportunities, new pharmaceutical products in the market and these and much more are what it takes to capture attention and keep users glued to the site.
Our advertising rates are very competitive. Nothing in comparison to the overall benefit you’ll get by increasing your products’ or services visibility in the market and ultimately achieving your goal within a short time. what’s more, you may never come across rates as fair from other sites.
Advertisers can choose one or more of the below flexible options to place ads on meds.wiki site:
- 300 x 300 banners
- CPM cost
- Dedicated page creation
- Newsletter advertising to its members
For charges, specs and more details about advertising with meds.wiki, Contact Us with your specifications, or engage our 24hr customer support through our ‘contact us’ page.
Meds.wiki Advertising Policy
Meds.wiki will make every effort to ensure that advertisements appearing on the site are legitimate and not misleading to customers.
- The adverts appearing on meds.wiki website should not be misconstrued as endorsements of the product, service, or company by meds.wiki.
- All advertising on meds.wiki should not interfere with the objectives, mission, or values of meds.wiki
- To maintain the integrity of meds.wiki, all promotional materials will undergo scrutiny. None will influence decisions or content by the editorial team.
- meds.wiki reserves the right to decline submitted advertisements or altogether stop posting advertisements accepted previously if deemed to be in violation of meds.wiki policies or images.
Why not try it today and see the difference that advertising on meds.wiki me make to your product. We would like to hear from you.
Follow the link below to get your quote