Low cost treatment (Afatinib) and lung cancer
For low cost and effective lung cancer medication, buy Afatinib Dimaleate Lung cancer is a particular type of cancer that starts in the lungs. It is the leading cause of cancer deaths in the USA, and can affect both men and women. Statistics shows that this disease claims more lives annually than even prostrate, colon, breast, and ovarian cancer, all combined.
People with greater risks of lung cancer
Those who smoke, have a greater risk of having this disease. The risk of cancer of the lungs increases with the number of cigarettes as well as the time you have spent smoking.
How smokers can reduce their chances of lung cancer
The best way smokers can reduce their chances of having lung cancer, is to quit smoking. It does not matter if you have been smoking for many years, when you quit; the possibility of having lung cancer will be reduced.
Other risk factors of lung cancer
- Exposure to radon gas
- Family history of lung cancer
- Exposure to secondhand smoke
- Exposure to asbestos and other carcinogens
Symptoms of lung cancer
Lung cancer does not show symptoms or signs when it is still at the earliest stages. You can only experience symptoms when your lung cancer is advanced. Signs and symptoms are:
- A new cough that refuses to go
- Changes in smoker’s or chronic cough
- Wheezing, shortness of breath, headache
- Chest pain, hoarseness, Coughing blood
When to visit a doctor
If you are experiencing any signs or symptoms that bothers you, make an appointment with you doctor immediately. If you smoke and find it hard to quit, make an appointment to see your doctor too. He or she may recommend ways for you to quit smoking.
How can lung cancer be treated?
Patients with lung cancer can work together with their doctor to choose a treatment plan. There are many treatment options available.
Factors that determines your lung cancer treatment plan
- Your general health
- The stage of your cancer
- The type of cancer you have
- And lastly, your preferences
Treatment options for lung cancer
- Radiation therapy
- Targeted drug therapy
Targeted drug therapy
These are the latest treatments for cancer that works by specifically targeting abnormalities in the cancer cells. These drugs are commonly used in combination with chemotherapy drugsAfatinib Dimaleate (Gilotrif) is a targeted therapy drug, used for the treatment of lung cancer. Afatinib was approved in July 12, 2013 by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). This medication is not just a low cost option for treating lung cancer but it is also very effective for treating the disease.
General drug information – Afatinib Dimaleate (Gilotrif)
Generic: Afatinib Dimaleate
What is Afatinib Dimaleate (Gilotrif)?
Afatinib is used for the treatment of certain types of lung cancer. It is a kinase inhibitor and helps to prevent the growth of cancer cells.This medication may also be used for other purposes, which may not be covered in this guide.Patients should avoid this medication if they are allergic to the ingredients use in making Afatinib
Inform your doctor before using Afatinib if you are:
- Pregnant or a nursing mother
- Planning on becoming pregnant
- History of heart disease, liver, lung problems, or kidney disease
- Taking prescription, dietary supplement, nonprescription, or herbal preparation
How to use Afatinib Dimaleate (Gilotrif)
- Follow the instructions of your doctor
- Get the extra patient leaflet in the drug. If you have any question about the information you find on the leaflet, talk to your pharmacist right away.
- Take this medication by mouth, at least 2 hours after eating.
- Take this medication on a regular plan. Follow a period of 24 hours apart.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take that missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it already less than 12 hours before you received your next medication just skip the missed dose.
Important safety information:
- Before you receive any medical, surgical, dental treatment, let the health professional know if you are using Afatinib.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Diarrhea is a common side effect of this drug. However, it should not be treated without the notice of the doctor
Where can I buy Afitinib Dimaleate online?
There are many places to buy Afitinib online but some of them are fraudsters. If you give out your personal information without knowing if it is a trusted online pharmacy, you might be in greater risk. The cancerdrugs. supply online pharmacy is tested and trusted. You can get low cost Generic Gilotrif from the company.
How do I buy Afitinib online from cancerdrugs.supply?
To order your drugs from the cancerdrugs. supply, all you need to do is to fill out a form and attach a valid prescription certificate with it. After this, we will start processing your order immediately.Generic Gilotrif is also as effective as the brand itself. To confirm this, you can order for a smaller quantity first, and once the quality is confirmed, you can increase purchase.
How much does Gilotrif cost?
You can get the Gilotrif cost online. Patients can also get the India Generic price of Gilotrif online. If you are looking for low cost medication, you should buy Generic Gilotrif. Generic cancer pills do not cost as much as the brand pills. Although they both have the same effects, the only difference is the name and price.
This medication works fine for me. In fact, I have not recorded any single side effects since I started using it. Although I am well, my doctor told me to continue talking it for some time. – Rose, Maryland