This section provides information on the step-by-step actions taken by healthcare professionals in caring for stroke patients once a diagnosis has been made. Pathways (also called care tracks and care maps) include a range of documents such as internal hospital forms, triage and protocol guidelines, intervention guidelines, as well as stroke care systems development and stroke team/center development.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation Coordinated Care Tracks
- Froedtert & Medical College: Stroke, Neurovascular History, Physical Kit, and Discharge Day Management
- Greater Cincinnati – Northern Kentucky Stroke Team: Ischemic Stroke Management at the University of Cincinnati
- North Carolina Baptist Hospital Stroke Center Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Stanford Stroke Center: Ischemic Stroke Management at Stanford Health Services
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital: Acute Ischemic Stroke Critical Pathway Card
- TPA Stroke Study Group: Algorithm for Management of Intracranial Hemorrhage Following Thrombolytic Therapy for Stroke