USING THIS WEBSITE AND GIVING YOUR INFORMATION TO US, INDICATES THAT YOU HAVE AGREED TO US AND THIRD PARTIES COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OUTLINED IN THIS POLICY
What personal information do we collect from people who visit our site?
During registration or placing an order on medicineinneed, we may require you to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, Medical information, age, or other details depending on the services you are accessing and for a better user experience.
When do we collect information?
- contact us – this is by as keeping record of the correspondence
- register to use medicineinned services;
- log into medicineinneed website
- Voluntarily complete a survey for purposes of research.
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you for the following appropriate purposes:
- To reply to your queries
- To inform you of any changes to the services we offer
- Carry out assignments from contracts arising between you and medicineinneed
- Provide you with relevant information, products, or services.
- To improve our website and serve you better.
- To help us administer a promotion, survey or other important site feature.
How we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned regularly for security loopholes and known vulnerabilities in order to attain utmost safety for user information.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and can only be accessed by authorized persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. However, we may provide your personally identifiable Information to third parties for the following exclusive reasons
- If we are under a legal obligation to do so
- If third party suppliers will need it to execute a contract between them and medicineinneed
- If it is a requirement by law or in compliance to any demand by law enforcement authorities in relation with a criminal, civil or administrative investigation.
Information contained in this site is strictly not intended for children below the age of 13.