TARGETED CHEMOTHERAPY, DRUG SUTENT (SUNITINIB)
SUTENT (SUNITINIB) is a target chemotherapy drug from a new class of multikinase inhibitors. It targets a specific protein within cancer cells, stops them from growing leading to eventual destruction and shrinkage of tumors.Sutent is the brand name while sunitinib malate is the generic.It is manufactured by Pfizer inc. It received FDA approval in 2006 and the generic versions received approval in 2014.It is approved for the treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma, pancreatic cancer and gastrointestinal stromal tumor. Also in tumors not successfully treated by Gleevec due to resistance.It is also under study for use singly or in combination therapy for small cell lung cancer and advanced liver cancer one of the deadliest cancers
Sunitinib may cause serious or life-threatening damage to the liver. Inform your doctor of any history of liver disease or problems. If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately: itching, yellow eyes and skin, dark urine, or pain or discomfort in the right upper stomach area.
In the USA price for sutent is as follows for 12.5mg capsules, 28 capsules, the price is $4,321.17, $154.33 per capsule. For 25mg capsules, the price is $308.40 per unit. For 37 mg capsules, price is 467.47 per unit. For 50mg capsules the price is 536.68 per unit. Below is a table showing the prices for the different strengths of Sutent.
|12.5 mg Capsules||28||$154.33||$4,321.17|
|25 mg Capsules||28||$308.40||$8,635.10|
|37.5 mg Capsules||28||$462.47||$12,949.04|
|50 mg Capsules||28||$536.68||$15,027.14|
In Canada the price for Sutent® is $123.15 per 12.5mg capsule and $226.30 per 25mg capsule. At the recommended dose of 37.5 mg per day, the average daily cost is $349.45.
In India the price of Sutent(sunitinib) is bit lower around $225 per unit for the 50 mg capsule. Pfizer’s patent in India was revoked.
On overall Sutent is quite expensive all over the world.Buy Sutent online to spend less and save more. At Medicineinneed.org we offer both brand sutent and generic sunitinib malate at the cheapest prices. We deliver all over the world so wherever you are just log into our site and order yours today and save a lot.On all your orders Indian and European pharmacies will dispatch the medicine you order from cancerdrugs.supply.
How to order
All you need is a phone, tablet or a computer and an internet connection. Find our site medicineinneed.org, search for the drug, check availability (in stock or out of stock) then click buy. You will be prompted to sign up so as we get your email and postal addresses for delivery purposes. Choose a payment option then wait for your order to arrive.
Why buy from us?
We are a recognized online drugs supplier that has maintained a wide network across the world since its creation. Our clients can now conveniently buy SUTENT(SUNITINIB at cheaper prices in the USA, UK, Russia, China, Japan, Europe, Africa, and other parts of the world.Our drug products are the world’s cheapest, with same high quality of Brand or Generic.We provide fast and express deliveries so you get your ordered medication within the time limit.We have a safe and secure payment process so you can rest assured that no one will ever gain access to your credit and debit cards.We also do bulk exports to most destinations in the world and so if you are a bulk importer then have no worries, we’ve got you. All you need is a valid import licence and you are good to go.We also supply in bulk Brand equivalent generic cancer drugs to NGOsTo facilitate easier transactions ensure to register with all your current details including postal and email addresses. Details of your products including product number will be emailed to you. These assist us in keeping track of your orders and making sure they get to you.Need wholesale? Or maybe retail order SUTENT(SUNITINIB today at the world’s cheapest prices at cancerdrugs.supply
Bulk ordersHere we work to ensure that you receive your SUTENT (SUNITINIB) drug order at the agreed upon time. We keep you updated on your order from the moment of order till day or time of pickup. Shipping periods will vary depending on where you are.Make sure you give up to date addresses (postal and email) so as to facilitate faster deliveries.Please note that our shipping excludes any custom fees, taxes and duty that may arise as a result of shipping your package.Non-Bulk ordersOrders must be accompanied by a doctor’s prescription. We do not accept final customer orders without a doctor’s prescription. SUTENT (SUNITINIB) is not sold over the counter anywhere.Patients with prescriptions can order directly online through our website medicineinneed.org, it is simple and not to mention fairly cheap as compared to other drug pharmacies. After ordering, you can sit back and wait for your medication to come through.On all your orders Indian and European pharmacies will dispatch the medicine you order from cancerdrugs.supply.
You may cancel your order anytime within seven working days, from after you receive the drug products, we will refund the price of the products in full on receiving them back as they were.If your consignment does not arrive within the stipulated dates or gets lost somehow, we will ship to you another consignment or a full refund as per your request.If refund is payable it will be processed as soon as possible. All products returned must be in same condition you received them and in original containers.You have legal obligation to take reasonable care of goods while in your possession. Make sure to acquaint yourself with local laws on refund and goods handling.
All our brand products are 100% original.Buy cheap SUTENT (SUNITINIB) online from cancerdrugs.supply, the world’s cheapest supplier of cancer drugs.Our generic products are of top quality, each has clear information about manufacturer, date of manufacture and serial numbers to confirm manufacturers.Our products are clearly labelled so if it is a generic or brand you will know exactly what you are ordering.
SUTENT (SUNITINIB) Product Description
Sutent(Sunitinib) is a target chemo drug, that inhibits a specific protein in cancer cells and stops their growth. It is used for the treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma, gastrointestinal stromal tumor and a type of pancreatic cancer called pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor (pNET).Ongoing trials have shown promise of the use of sutent in small cell lung cancer and advanced liver cancer.It is first line in treatment of advanced kidney cancer. Everolimus a drug developed in the hopes of being better tolerated and with same efficacy as sutent, is not as effective in renal cancer treatment. It won in being better tolerated though. Therefore the current paradigm of sunitinib followed by everolimus at progression should be maintained. The experimental sequence of everolimus first followed by sunitinib second did not appear to be as effective.Sutent is an oral drug, comes in the form of a capsule of different strengths; 12.5 mg, 25 mg, 37.5 mg, 50 mg.Is this drug available over the counter? No it’s only available with a valid doctor’s prescription.
SUTENT PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
It’s different for different patients. Follow your doctor’s directions. The following information includes only the average doses of Sutent.
For oral dosage form (capsules):
For the treatment of renal cell carcinoma (kidney cancer):
- Adults—50 milligrams (mg) once a day for 4 weeks. This is followed by a 2 week off period.
For the treatment of Gastrointestinal stromal tumor:
- Adults—50 milligrams (mg) once a day for 4 weeks. This is followed by a 2 week off period.
For the treatment of advanced pancreatic cancer or pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor (pNET):
- Adults—37.5 milligrams (mg) once a day. Your doctor may increase your dose as needed. However, the dose is usually not more than 50 mg per day.
You may take the drug with or without food. Do not open the capsules.Sutent also comes with a medication guide; make sure to read it carefully.
Before Taking SUTENT (SUNITINIB)
- Inform your doctor of any known allergies, ingredients of sunitinib capsules may be allergens so make sure you are not allergic to any of them. Ask your doctor or check the manufacturer’s patient information sheet (Medication Guide) for a list of the ingredients.
- Inform your doctor of any medications, vitamins, and nutritional supplements you are taking or plan to take. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- Inform your doctor if you have or have ever had a bleeding problem; a blood clot in the lungs; a slow, fast, or irregular heartbeat; a heart attack; heart failure; high blood pressure; seizures; low blood sugar or diabetes; low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood; problems with your mouth, teeth or gums; or kidney, thyroid, or heart disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. You should not get pregnant while taking Talk to your doctor about birth control methods that you can use during your treatment. If you become pregnant while taking Sutent(sunitinib), call your doctor. Sunitinib may harm the fetus. Pregnancy category D
- Be aware that Sutent may cause yellow coloration to your skin and your hair to lighten and lose color. This is caused by the yellow color of the medication and is not harmful or painful.
- Be aware that sunitinib may cause high blood pressure. Your blood pressure should be checked regularly while you are taking Sutent.
In case of a missed dose, you should take it as soon as possible and not too close to your next dose if so skip the missed dose and continue with normal routine. Tell your doctor about the missed dose.
Safety and Sutent(Sunitinib) Storage
- Keep out of reach of children
- Discard if outdated and ask health care provider on how best to dispose off
- Store Sovaldi in a cool and dry closed space, not in a bathroom. At room temperature
- DO NOT FREEZE.
- Do not share your medication with someone else.
- BOX WARNING: Can cause HEPATOTOXICITY0
SUTENT (SUNITINIB) Side effects
SUTENT can cause serious liver problems and even death. Do not drink grape fruit juice, eat grape fruit or take St. Johns wort. These increase the amount of drug in the blood increasing risk of serious adverse effects. Common side effects of Sutent include oral candidiasis, weakness, neutropenia, hypokalemia, mucositis, lymphocytopenia, decreased left ventricular ejection fraction, and hypertension. Some patients may also experience night sweats. The medicine in SUTENT is yellow, and it may give your skin a yellow discoloration. Your skin and hair may get lighter in color. Gastrointestinal symptoms, including diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, mouth sores, upset stomach, abdominal pain, and constipation. Bleeding, such as nosebleeds or bleeding from cuts
It may cause serious side effects, including:
- Liver problems
- High blood pressure—your doctor should check your blood pressure during treatment with SUTENT.
- Heart problems—include heart failure, heart attack, and heart muscle problems (cardiomyopathy) that can lead to death. Tell your healthcare provider if you feel very tired, are short of breath, or have swollen feet and ankles.
- Bleeding that can sometimes lead to death; watch out for the following symptoms: vomiting blood, black stool, bloody urine and painful swollen abdomen.
- Jaw-bone (osteonecrosis)—severe jaw bone problems may occur.
- Tumor lysis syndrome (TLS)—caused by the fast breakdown of cancer cells and may lead to death. TLS may cause you to have nausea, shortness of breath, irregular heartbeat, clouding of urine and tiredness associated with abnormal laboratory test results (high potassium, uric acid and phosphorus levels and low calcium levels in the blood) that can lead to changes in kidney function and acute kidney failure.
- Damage to the smallest blood vessels known as thrombotic microangiopathy (TMA) may occur. Involves injury to vessels resulting blood clots and is accompanied by red cell injury. Symptoms of TMA may include fever, fatigue, tiredness, bruising; you may develop swelling, confusion, vision loss, and seizures.
- Proteinuria – protein in urine.
- SUTENT can cause serious skin reactions(steven-johnson syndrome) that can cause death. This can include rash, widespread blistering or peeling of the skin and blistering and peeling on the inside of your mouth.
- Hormonal imbalances, affecting thyroid and adrenal gland
Sunitinib is a pregnancy category D drug meaning it has confirmed adverse effects on the unborn child. It should therefore be avoided in pregnancy.
Regular tests will be done by your doctor while you are taking Sutent, to monitor side effects and check your response to therapy. Periodic blood work will be taken to monitor your complete blood count (CBC) the function of your liver, kidney as well as your thyroid function; Liver function test etc.
SUTENT (SUNITINIB) Drug interactions
Even though certain medicines should not be used together at all, sometimes two different medicines are used together even if an interaction might occur.Using Sutent(Sunitinib) with the following medicines is contraindicated completely;
In the following dose adjustment of one of the drugs is required,
The list of drugs is quite long; therefore make sure to inform your doctor of any medication you are taking. Even better make a list and carry it with you every time you go to visit a doctor or in case of emergency.