Meds.wiki reserves the right to alter and update these terms from time to time and such amendments will be effective from the date that they appear on the site. Continuing to use this site will signify your acceptance to the amendments.
These terms govern your use of services in this site and form a binding legal agreement between you and Meds.wiki.
Meds.wiki does not Provide Medical Advice
Meds.wiki will make every effort to offer detailed and up-to-date information for different prescription and non prescription drugs. The information herein is purely for education purpose and should not in any way substitute for diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice. Your physician’s prescription role remains vital and the information here should only compliment.
Always seek professional medical advice regarding queries you may have about any medical condition.
For medical emergencies, do not hesitate to call your doctor or the emergency hotline, 911.
Any information, tests, products, procedures, or opinions you may access from this site which you will decide to endorse will be at your own risk.
We warn that this site may contain sexually explicit but medical related and useful information to our users.
Information contained in this site is strictly not intended for children below the age of thirteen.
Use of Meds.wiki Services
Information availed through our site and services are intended solely for education and information and should not be used as diagnostic service or platform to give conclusive diagnosis, substitute for professional diagnosis, or recommend certain product or therapy.
As physician or medical professional, you agree that you will not in any way use the information or services herein to form any kind of physician/ patient connection for instance to diagnose or treat users. You are accountable the laws and standards that govern professional practice and will be solely responsible for any misuse of the services or information found in this site.
As consumer and user of services and information in this site, you agree not to take the information you receive from this site as medical advice or as a substitute for patient/physician relationship. Any medical concerns you may be having as a consumer or decisions regarding medication should be addressed through your physician. Seek emergency help by calling your doctor or the emergency line in case of severe cases.
Content and Site Availability and Access
Meds.wiki may contain links to other sites for informational purposes. By accessing these links, you agree that we are not liable for loss, damage or injury caused by the information, service, content or anything else that you will access from these sites except that which the law does not exclude.
The inclusion of third party reports or articles in this site e.g. in the news section does not imply our endorsement of the said content.
We will endeavor to keep the site accessible at all times. However, we do not guarantee uninterrupted, secure access to this site. We do not guarantee that information displayed herein will be displayed correctly with all browsers. Hence, by using information for the site, you agree that we are not liable for any damage caused by loss of access or the way in which some information will be displayed by different browsers.
Copyright and usage
The content featured in this site protected by copyright unless otherwise indicated. This content may be reproduced free of charge in whichever format for study, research, or internal circulation within the company. By reproducing content from this site, you agree to do so accurately and not use it in a misleading context.
In any circumstance where materials from this site are being reproduced for third party use, the source must be acknowledged and Meds.wiki acknowledged as the source of the material.
No material from this sit should be systematically produced for commercial benefit.
For further information on Meds.wiki copyright policy, contact us through the contact us section on our site.
Meds.wiki is devoted to protect the privacy of all users at all time. Meds.wiki will not collect or store any personally identifiable information about users, unless of your own accord, you provide this information. You may voluntarily provide information when you:
- contact us – this is by as keeping record of the correspondence
- register to use Meds.wiki services;
- log into Meds.wiki website
- Voluntarily complete a survey for purposes of research.
We will always aim to ensure that the personally identifiable information that we collect is sufficient, relevant and not excessive with regard to the purpose(s) for which it is processed. We do not distribute or sell personal information to third parties.
Meds.wiki may use personally identifiable information:
- To reply to your queries
- To inform you of any changes to the services we offer
- Carry out assignments from contracts arising between you and Meds.wiki
- Provide you with relevant information, products, or services.
Only under the following circumstances shall Meds.wiki disclose personally identifiable information to third parties
- If we are under a legal obligation to do so
- If third party suppliers will need it to execute a contract between them and Meds.wiki
- If it is a requirement by law or in compliance to any demand by law enforcement authorities in relation with a criminal, civil or administrative investigation.
Notice and Due Procedure for Take Down
If for any reason you believe that the materials found in Meds.wiki infringe your copyright, you may request removal of the said materials by contacting customer support and provide the following information
- Identification of the copyrighted work. Give a description and the original location of the content.
- Your name, address, telephone contact, and e-mail address where applicable
- A statement that you, in good faith, believe that the said material has been used without authority by the copyright owner, the law, or its agent.
- A statement verifying the accuracy of the information you have provided
- A signature or allowed electronic form of signature or that of an authorized representative.
Notices and Communications
All official communications or notices permitted will be made in writing through
- Email in which case the email address will be the same as that in your registration information. The date of receipt of an email will be taken to be the date such notice or communication is transmitted.
- Posting on Meds.wiki site
Any feedback or suggestions received by will be taken to be a nonexclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, and royalty-free intellectual property of Meds.wiki for improvement of services.